Applications for the 2019 VV GROW Fellowship are now open. The VV GROW Fellowship: A Leading Global Accelerator for Women Entrepreneurs is a highly competitive one-year global accelerator program for women owners of small and medium businesses. Through the fellowship, women entrepreneurs expand their knowledge about business planning, financial management, marketing, networking, leadership and other core topics related to entrepreneurship.
The program includes customized business skills training, technical assistance, leadership development, and access to networks to grow their businesses and increase their leadership impact. Through in-person training, fellows focus on strategy and long-term business value paired with action-oriented plans. They amplify their role as leaders in their businesses and their communities to create jobs, stimulate long-term economic growth and produce wider social benefits.
The program is supported by our global founding partner, the ExxonMobil Foundation and our platinum sponsor, FedEx.
The one-year fellowship includes:
- Virtual Learning: Through a series of webinars, assignments, online courses, assessments, and one-on-one calls, fellows build their knowledge about core topics, assess and gain a greater understanding about the state of their business in order to develop a plan to grow.
- In-Person Training: Fellows participate in a four-day workshop during which they create an action plan to achieve their business growth goals. Fellows also get the opportunity to meet, network with, and learn from other fellows from across regions, Vital Voices staff and trainers and others.
- Growth Services and Support: Following the in-person training, Vital Voices staff connect fellows to individualized growth services and support.
The VV GROW Fellowship is a highly competitive program that provides customized business skills training and support valued at over $25,000 per participant. Through the fellowship, fellows will receive: Strengthened knowledge, skills, and confidence in business planning, leadership, financial management, networking, and marketing
- Guidance, training and support from global expert business trainers Vital Voices staff entrepreneurship team
- Access to online business management and leadership courses through Harvard Business School Publishing’s online platform, Harvard ManageMentor (HMM) for one year
- The opportunity to be a part of a Vital Voices network of women business leaders from across the globe
- Referral(s) to business support services tailored to your needs
- A certificate of program completion
- Admission into the Vital Voices Global Leadership Network upon graduation