The VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) supports new international students who plan to commence their undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) studies in 2021.
The main purpose of the funding program is to provide new international students who plan to commence their bachelor’s or master’s (coursework) studies in 2021.
How to apply: Students will be required to confirm that they wish to be considered for the scholarship at the time they submit their application for admission into an eligible VU qualification. Scholarship eligibility can only be assessed after the applicant has met the course entry requirements.
Value (2021 commencement): 20% off the first two semesters’ tuition fee. Upon successful completion of two semesters, students will be assessed for an extension of the scholarship based on academic performance. This is valued at 10% off the tuition fee per semester for the remainder of their studies.
Eligibility (2021 commencement): All new students commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) course with VU Melbourne are eligible, including students commencing their studies by digitally-supported (DSR) learning from outside of Australia (please refer to terms and conditions below). Higher education diploma or VET students are not eligible for this scholarship.
Victoria University is an Australian public university based in Melbourne, Victoria. It is a dual-sector tertiary institution providing courses in both higher education and Technical and Further Education.
Why study at Victoria University? At undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate levels, VU provides a wide range of educational programs. Students can also find numerous short courses in creative subjects available here, and opportunities to study abroad.
- Students must pay the required tuition fee deposit to accept their offer. The remaining balance is due before the course start date.
- Students who have received a scholarship or sponsorship from another organisation are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Current VU students changing from one course to another with advanced standing (credits) or changing from one course to another at the same or a lower AQF level are not eligible for this scholarship. Students who have completed a bachelor-level qualification at Victoria University and are applying for a postgraduate qualification are eligible.
- After two semesters of study, students may be eligible for an extension of this scholarship. The extension is valued at 10% of the semester’s tuition fee for the remainder of their studies. Students must maintain a 60 course Weighted Average Mark (WAM).
- Students with approval to reduce their study load are eligible to receive a reduced scholarship, based on the number of units taken (pro-rata).
- New students receiving advanced standing for previous studies are not eligible for the extension of the VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International).
- The VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) is not refundable, convertible to cash, or transferable to another individual, commencing study period, or course.
- The VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) is awarded at the discretion of the University.
- The student will continue to remain eligible to receive the VU Future Leaders Scholarship (International) and the extension of the scholarship providing the student pays all tuition and additional fees/costs in full by census date each study period, and meets the conditions of their student visa.
- Victoria University may make changes to these terms and conditions without notice.
- The University’s decision concerning the assessment of eligibility for the Scholarship is final, and there is no right of appeal should the student be unsuccessful in securing the scholarship, or has the scholarship withdrawn.
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & competitions like Victoria University – International VU Future Leaders Scholarships then please install our Android or iOS App here.
Awards:- Victoria University will provide 20% off the first two semesters’ tuition fees. Upon successful completion of two semesters, students will be assessed for an extension of the program based on academic performance. This is valued at 10% off the tuition fee per semester for the remainder of their studies.