Applications are open for the World Bank Group Internship. The World Bank Group Internship offers highly motivated and successful individuals an opportunity to improve their skills while working in a diverse environment. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. Most positions are located in Washington, D.C. (some positions are offered in country offices) and are a minimum of four weeks in duration.
- Candidates must possess an undergraduate degree and already be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a Master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school in a full-time capacity). Generally, successful candidates have completed their first year of graduate studies or are already into their PhD programs.
- Candidates in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social science (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, private sector development, as well as other related fields are typically sought for;
- Fluency in English is required;
- Prior relevant work experience, computing skills, as well as knowledge of languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese are advantageous.
Please attach the following documents (mandatory) before submitting:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Statement of Interest;
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree.
Awards:- Scholarship, The World Bank Group pays an hourly salary to all interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance towards travel expenses. Interns are responsible for their own living accommodations.