Applications are open for this 2018 Youth4Regions Media Programme. The Youth4Regions Media Programme is an annual event dedicated to preparing the next generation of journalists specialized in Regional Policy. It takes place within the European Week of Regions and Cities.
The European Commission’s Directorate General for Regional and Urban Policy is inviting students in journalism from all Member States to communicate on real life projects co-funded by the European Regional Development and Cohesion Funds. The lucky winners will be offered a chance to come to Brussels as a part of the media pool communicating on one of the major events of the year: the European Week of Regions and Cities 2018.
The Commission is covering accommodation and travelling.
If you are studying journalism send them your best words or images on a project co-funded by the European Regional Development Fund or the Cohesion Fund. You will have the chance to join other 27 students, one from each EU Member State, in Brussels on 7 – 11 October.
What they offer the winners:
- Practical work experience as a journalist covering Europe’s largest regional development event
- Training in journalism, communication and Regional Policy
- Mentorship from a professional journalist
- The chance to meet other journalism students from around Europe
- The opportunity to get published on our website and in a European-wide magazine