Before beginning your application, we strongly encourage you to read the guide we created for you. It will help you fully understand the Y&Y Global Fellowship Program and prepare a thorough and thoughtful application. Download it here: www.yunusandyouth.com/apply/
Y&Y is dedicated to promoting diversity among our Fellows. However, we understand that applying for international opportunities can be daunting, especially for young social entrepreneurs from minority communities. We offer an optional 5-hour capacity-building training and a LinkedIn group to help you prepare for the application and selection processes. Join our networking group at: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9048180/.
If you have general questions about the application process, please consult the Frequently Asked Questions section at www.yunusandyouth.com/apply/ for more information. Any specific questions can be directed to [email protected].
- Y&Y Fellows are offered a high-quality experience that includes access to an online training platform, interactive projects, mentoring with Fortune 500 professionals, and access to top thinkers and institutions around the world.
- The experience culminates in a final pitch competition with a panel of impact investors.
- The Y&Y Fellowship gives the participants skills they would need to achieve financial sustainability, plan how to scale business, and measure impact.
- Be a part of an individually tailored online mentoring program with an experienced mentor who will provide professional guidance;
- Participate in expert webinars with social business professionals;
- Increase your global network by being part of a global class of exclusively selected young social entrepreneurs;
- Receive support on focus areas and see your business grow and be taken to the next level.