Applications are now open for Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program Autumn 2021 session at Stanford University!
Knight-Hennessy Scholars develops a community of future global leaders to address complex challenges through collaboration and innovation. Every year, up to 100 high-achieving students from around the world will receive full funding to pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, including the DMA, JD, MA, MBA, MD, MFA, MS, and Ph.D. programs, as well as joint- and dual-degrees. Knight-Hennessy Scholars is the largest fully endowed scholars program in the world.
The education of Knight-Hennessy Scholars is fully funded for any graduate degree at Stanford. During each of the first three years of graduate study, Knight-Hennessy Scholars receive:
- A fellowship applied directly to cover tuition (commensurate with the standard departmental level of enrollment) and associated fees, and
- A stipend for living and academic expenses (such as room and board, books, academic supplies, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses), and
- A travel stipend intended to cover an economy-class ticket for one annual trip to and from Stanford.
In addition to these
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars also may apply for supplemental funds to support academic endeavors (e.g. conference travel).
- If one engages in optional research projects during the summer, the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program can provide summer funding.
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars pursuing a positive impact through social entrepreneurship may be eligible to apply for seed funding.