We provide scholarships to international students in the fields of “food, nutrition, and health” who have nationalities centered on Asia, Africa, and South America, and develop talented human resources who can support their studies and contribute to society in the future. The purpose is to do.
Those who fall under the following categories and who can submit an application in the prescribed format to the Scholarship Society through the university they are enrolled in. It should be noted that receiving or planning to receive another scholarship equivalent to the national university tuition fee does not interfere with the application.
- International students who have nationalities mainly in Asia, Africa and South America, and come to Japan for academic and research in the field of “food, nutrition and health”.
- Those who are enrolled in a master’s or doctoral program at a Japanese graduate school.
- Those who are excellent in academic background, have a strong desire to study, and need financial assistance.
- Persons under the age of 30 as of April 1, 2021.
- Those who can be recommended by the Dean of the Graduate School or an academic advisor (professor or associate professor).
Number of new hires scheduled for 2021- 7 people
- Payment amount: 150,000 yen per month
- Payment period: In principle, up to 2 years
- Payment method: As a general rule, transfer money to your bank account every month.
However, if there are special circumstances, it can be issued for a total of two months or more.