Showcase your SBIR/STTR-funded technology. Connect with resources to scale. Inspire.
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Office of Investment and Innovation (OII) plays a substantial role in the Federal Lab-to-Market ecosystem, serving as the hub of the Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) programs – also known as America’s Seed Fund. These highly competitive programs encourage domestic small businesses with the potential for commercialization to engage in Federal Research/Research and Development (R&D) and are an important resource for a wide-range of researchers, innovators, inventors, entrepreneurs, and startups working on big ideas.
America’s Seed Fund Startup Expo offers entrepreneurs with technology developed through the SBIR/STTR programs an opportunity to showcase your innovative ventures to leading members of the broader innovation ecosystem and the American Public.
- To showcase innovative small businesses supported by America’s Seed Fund
- To connect these startups with resources that enable their ability to scale, grow, and thrive
- To raise public awareness for commercialization of critical innovation necessary for continued competitiveness in the global marketplace
- To amplify and support entrepreneurship that creates jobs and drives forward the U.S. economy
The inaugural America’s Seed Fund Startup Expo will be held on a virtual/online platform on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 from 12:30 – 4:30 PM EDT. The half day event will include the winning presentations from up to 12 small businesses utilizing SBIR/STTR-derived innovation and moderated discussions in the following topics:
- AgTech and Food Security
- Climate and Energy
- National Security and Defense
- Supply Chain Resiliency