Open International Competition for an architectural and urban planning concept for the development of the Imeretinskaya embankment on the Sirius federal territory.
Sirius — is the first federal territory in Russia located on the Black Sea coast. Sirius aims to become an innovative, technological, educational and tourist center of the country.
Image of the renewed seafront
The scenery keeps changing along the promenade, creating a vivid distinctive vibe. A seaman or a child, anyone will have fun and relax in any part of the waterfront area.
- Create a new look for the Sirius seafront
- Create new centers of attraction
- Create a comfortable environment for a long stay
Requirements for applicants
- Open, international competition
- Competition is in both English and Russian
- Russian and foreign architects, landscape architects, and urban planners are invited to participate in the competition
- Can take part in the competition as an individual or as part of a consortium
- Applicants must define themselves in the competition category of participant – an established or young applicant
- As part of the qualification process, applicants submit applications with information about the company and experience, as well as a motivation letter.
- The renumeration of each of the 6 participants of the Competition: 3 500 000 rubles
- The winner of the competition additionally receives: 2 500 00 rubles
- 2nd place additionally receives: 1 500 000 rubles
- 3rd place additionally receives: 1 000 000 rubles