Enterprise Singapore is launching Asia’s Great Snack Challenge 2021, in collaboration with beloved food brands like Mr. Bean, Polar Puffs & Cakes, Haidilao Hot Pot, Tong Garden and Uncle Saba’s, to find the next innovative snack. If you have an idea for the next best-selling snack in Singapore and the rest of Asia, enter one of the tracks below and join this challenge for a chance to see your idea hit the shelves!
This challenge is open to both Startups and Individuals in Singapore, select and join the track which is applicable to you.
Register on the platform and complete the questions in your participation form, in English only. You will also be required to submit a photo of your snack and a 10-slide PDF proposal (a template will be made available), including:
- Details on target consumer. Provide a summary of the consumer insight/market trend/opportunity driving the creation of this product.
- Describe the taste and unique qualities of the product. Highlight any unique selling points.
- Demonstrate that the product is new to market or a variant on an existing product (adaptation or improvement). You can provide any market studies/research/news articles to illustrate this.
- Considerations for mass production (e.g. shelf life, packaging, marketing, costing).
- Key ingredients required, brief description of recipe.
Please ensure that your snack idea is minimally at prototype stage before submitting your proposal.
You will be required to present the snack for a taste testing session in August, if your idea is selected for the semi-final.
You may also submit a short intro video if it is relevant to your project! (Optional)
Submit your proposal by 26 July 2021, 23:50 (GMT+8) to participate.
Awards:- S$10,000 and seeing your product hit the shelves!