Back in the day, baking was a favorite pastime for many. A fun way to celebrate with family, a creative activity with friends, or just something tasty to do for a “me time” evening on your own. From cookies to cakes to pies and more, it was something so many enjoyed!
However, over the years we’ve seen interest dwindle and the baking aisle less and less busy. As a baking company, we want to know how to get YOU excited about baking!
- What’s your favorite thing or things to bake?
- How do you currently feel about baking?
- Propose a new and unique way to get Millennials and Gen Z excited about baking!
- Feel free to get creative and think outside the box vs anything that’s on the shelves today. This could be a fun new ingredient, flavor profile, creative boxed mix, a new and interesting packaging idea, etc.
- What problem is your idea solving? Ex. “baking takes too much time”, “baking isn’t exciting enough”, health concerns, etc.
Things to note:
- Your idea should be shelf stable (NOT frozen or refrigerated)
- Please do NOT propose the following:
- Alternative flours (almond, coconut, oat, etc)
- Alternative sweeteners (stevia, monk fruit, allulose etc)
- Pie Fillings
Submissions will be graded on the following criteria:
- 1-10 Scale