Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union. The nature of your work will depend on the service you are assigned to. You may, for example, work in the field of competition law, human resources, environmental policy, etc.
- Attending and organising meetings, working groups, and public hearings
- Researching, drafting end editing documentation – including reports and consultations
- Answering citizens’ inquiries
- Supporting the management of projects
- An open-minded approach to European issues
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective
- A proactive attitude
Awards:- Traineeship opportunity, The living allowance for the traineeship sessions in 2021 will be €1,229.32 per month.