Among top 15 emerging industries Real Estate is one of the largest industry which is playing a major role in growth of the Indian economy. By 2040, as per IBEF, the market is estimated to grow to Rs. 65,000 crore.
Building Blocks looks at facilitating and supporting startups in the realty tech space and other ancillary industries such as facility management, waste management, real estate, clean & nano technology etc.
[email protected] is look forwarding to helping startups growth by refining of the business model, firm up the proof of concept, build prototypes, define your customers and markets, and drive and support you to overcome other challenges that you may face to build your business, subject to the stage at which the startup is at.
Features of the Program:
– Industry expertise
– Scholarship opportunity for 3 startups
– Equity-free acceleration
– Peer-to-peer learning
– Legal & Compliance support
– Connections to potential investors and partners
– Enabler (dedicated startup coach)
– Business development opportunity with leading developers
A Start-up should be from:
– Who are a part of the realty sector or other supporting sectors such as facility management, real estate, construction, clean tech, Iot, waste management, visual computing, logistics and supply chain, property aggregators, compliance, nanotechnology, labour sourcing.
– Have a unique business idea that brings social and/or commercial value.
– Have a business plan (mandatory)
– Have an idea and a working style that fits into the collaborative nature of sustainable development (brings and receives value)
Technology Partner Perks Credits worth $10,000+