With BYJU’S National Scholarship – BNAT Analyze your Learning Skills to crack JEE / NEET.
Many students work very hard but are unable to crack JEE / NEET because of gaps in Application, Retention & Learning Approach. Serious students must take this test to realise their true potential in JEE / NEET.
BNAT aims at identifying these gaps, remedying them and helping students achieve their actual potential in JEE / NEET. BNAT will also identify and measure Learning Skills such as – Application and Retention.
- BNAT is for JEE / NEET aspirants who are aiming to get into the premier engineering and medical institutes in the country.
- BYJU’S National Aptitude Test (BNAT) can help you make this important decision by analysing your strengths and key areas of improvement with respect to the skills required to qualify JEE / NEET.
- BNAT gives you an in-depth analysis of your capabilities.
- This Pan India test will help students like you, know your potential, strengths and where you stand in terms of preparedness required to start the preparation.
- You will also receive personalised counselling from experts after the test to know various options that await you.
- With BNAT, you will not only have a clear understanding of your capabilities but also become eligible for BYJU’S scholarship. Your BNAT score will help you get BYJU’S scholarship.
- Do justice to your potential and register for BYJU’S National Aptitude Test (BNAT) by 9 Jan, 2021 – 2:00 PM.
- BYJU’S National Aptitude Test is your golden opportunity to make the right decision.
- Upto 100% scholarship/">scholarships will be awarded based on the performance in BNAT. Work hard!
- Application, Retention and Subject wise scores will be presented
Your All India Percentile, State Percentile, City Percentile, Percentage score, Subject wise analysis
- A detailed discussion will help you navigate through the challenges of choosing a profession