Every year, the International Latino Cultural Center of Chicago selects the winning poster for the annual Chicago Latino Film Festival.
The selected poster becomes the face of the Festival, as it will be on the cover of newsprint programs, invitations, program books, electronic ads, t-shirts, Festival trailer and more.
• Contest is open to all artists. Entries will be accepted from individuals, collaborative teams or design firms.
• Limit 3 entries per person, team or firm.
• There is no cost to submit.
• Only digital copies will be accepted.
• Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability.
• Design must be easily translated to a variety of mediums.
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & competitions like Chicago Latino Film Festival Poster Competition then please install our Android or iOS App here.
Awards:- The winner receives $1,000.