Dell Technologies has launched the annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Middle East, Africa and Turkey. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
If you are a senior student who is working on your graduation project in any of the bellow topics in the Agriculture, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, and Wellbeing sectors, you are welcomed to join us for a very exciting ride!
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader with the following responsibilities.
Awards:- $ 12,000