This grant grant programme supports enabling activities and supporting services for environmental investigative journalism as a whole. It seeks to promote collective development and support services for environmental investigative journalism, by providing funding to project ideas from organisations and institutions for training and professional development programmes, i.e. skills-focused professional training or fellowship programmes targeted at enabling investigative journalists to upskill with regards to reporting on environment related issues.
1. Before you start, please consult the grant details, where you can find the rules, eligibility and assessment criteria, timing etc.
2. After a one-time registration with your email address, you can access our online application form. You can freely navigate through the form to see which information you need to provide in your application. This includes:
- information and documents about your organisation
- information about the intended project
- a detailed project budget, according to our budget template
You can invite multiple people to collaborate on the online draft application. The online application-in-progress can be saved and further edited at any time.
Awards:- The total available amount per call to be distributed among all supported projects will be around €85,000.
The programme is supported by Arcadia.