As India grapples with the enormous task of vaccinating 1.3 billion people against COVID-19, EY Techathon 2021 invites university students from all disciplines to come forward and develop novel solutions to immunize Indians, considering the challenges of the country’s vast geography, demographics and infrastructure.
Participants will use the latest technologies, develop a model immunization program and present it to an esteemed jury. Along the way, students will learn EY’s technologies and platforms, talk to our experts to learn ways of applying new digital paradigms to solve problems.
The winner(s) stands to win exciting cash prizes, an opportunity for mentorship by EY leadership, internship at EY and recognition on the national stage!
- Should be an Indian citizen, residing in India only and above 18 years of age on the date of participation
- Should be students currently enrolled in a degree/diploma course (part-time or full-time) from any discipline in any college based out of India
- Can participate either in their individual capacity or as a team with team size not exceeding 5 members at a time
Team formation guidelines:
- Participants can register in teams of maximum five members
- The participants can form teams comprising members from across specializations or disciplines or academic years
- All members of a team must represent the same college. Cross-college teaming will not be permitted
- A participant cannot be a member of more than one team.
- There is no restriction on the number of teams from an Institute or College.
- Participants can gain bonus points for diverse teams (gender, different abilities, etc.)
EY reserves the sole right to disqualify and reject entries and registration of participant(s) if the above criteria or any part thereof is not met with or any discrepancy is found in the information provided by the participant at any point of time.
- Registration: Participants will submit their interest in participating in the Challenge along with details of their team members, problem statement(s) they are looking to solve, etc.
- Submissions: At this stage, participants/teams will make a detailed submission on their ideas, explaining the scope of the problem they are solving, how they will apply technology and why their idea is innovative
- Semi-final presentation to EY: Shortlisted 25 semi-finalists will present their prototype solutions to a select senior leaders from EY
- Grand Finale: Shortlisted 10 finalists will present their prototype solutions to an esteemed jury of industry leaders at the Grand Finale
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & online competitions, like EY iSolve4aBillion Challenge Techathon 2021 then please install our Android or iOS App here.
- Cash prize of INR 3 lakh for the winners and INR 2 Lakh for the runners-up
- Internship in EY’s Technology Consulting team with opportunity to learn how machine learning, data and analytics, automation are changing the working world