Education enhances the intelligence, potential and growth of personality. Therefore, Wilkes University is pleased to announce its Freshman Scholarships. The bursary is awarded to students who show financial need and have an academic standing.
The funding programme aims to help students in fulfilling and achieving their lifelong educational and career goals. Applicants must be overseas students and taking admission in any undergraduate degree programme at the University.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Established in 1933, the Wilkes University offers approximately 2,245 undergraduates and 2,254 postgraduates degree programme which helps students in high-quality learning and enhancing their knowledge.
Why study at Wilkes University? The university provides an education that takes students to the next level, by attractive career-related, paying and disciplinary job opportunities. It enables us to gain practical experience, in addition to top-quality learning.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Wilkes University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000 – $21,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme applicants are required to hold their previous academic year degree at the University.