Global Peace Chain envisions to build resilience by cultivating a culture of tolerance, consonance, inclusivity, interfaith harmony, co-existence, love and social peace building across the border. We affirmed that this is only possible through peace education, interactive sessions as well as peace talks with society stakeholders such as diplomats, religious scholars, and community-based groups/organizations. The engagement of these influential social groups with our Global Peace Ambassadors is quite crucial to achieve Global Peace Mission.
The world we are living is vulnerable to mania, hysteria , social Injustice , abhorrence, religious intolerance and cultural ethnicity. The frantic rise of Xenophobia, hate crimes, religious and social conflicts has paradigm the accelerating apprehensions causing disrupted Peace Prosperity. It is estimated that in the last century approximately 120 million people lost their lives due to wars, conflicts and Injustice. It is still uncontrollably pursuing and leading uncertainty in the world. Only the vibrant world youth can make a difference by advocating peace, enforcing social and peace reforms and procure peace Education.
- To mobilize youth from across the world to attain the 2030 UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- To engage civil societies, government agencies and other stakeholders in social peace campaigns worldwide.
- To conduct community-based activities and peace dialogues.
- To provide a networking platform that bring awareness to tolerance and inclusivity.
- To attract local and international media coverage on peace building and conflict resolution.
- To promote interfaith, harmony, love, compassion, co-existence and tolerance to counterattack violence and extremism.
- To advocate human rights through a worldwide network.
- To submit a peace petition at the UN HQ by enrolling the voice of youth from all corners of the world.
- To develop international peace initiatives and social projects.
- To empower all Global Peace Ambassadors to achieve the UN SDGs by initiating projects.
- $20,000 as Cash Prizes
- $10,000 Grand Prize
- 10 prizes of $1,000)
- Funded Trip to Turkey
- 15 FULLY FUNDED seats
- 75 PARTIAL FUNDED seats
- 50 seats for Super 50 Global
- 25 seats for DELEGATES
- Souvenirs, Medals Certificates and much more.