Since its establishment in 1986, HELP University has awarded many scholarship/">scholarships to encourage academically inclined Malaysian and international students who display leadership qualities to pursue tertiary education at our institutions. Many of these recipients have completed their courses and have embarked on successful careers. HELP welcomes both new and continuing students of merit to apply for scholarships and study awards.
Students may also consider study and education loans such as Perbadanan Tabung Pendidikan Tinggi Nasional Malaysia (PTPTN) and Employee Provident Fund (EPF) withdrawal to fund for their higher education. For more information on the eligibility and application process, please visit the following.
- In order to apply for the awards, applicants first have to take admission to the HELP University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application form via email to application-at-help.edu.my
- Supporting Documents: Must submit a one (1) set of certified photocopies of all academic certificates, two (2) passport-size photographs (non-returnable), a photocopy of your identity card, a copy of your sponsor letter (if applicable), and a certified copy of your previous qualification to claim for exemption (if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to hold their previous certificates of degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
HELP offers a variety of scholarship/">scholarships and financial aids which include:
- Distinction Awards
- Merit Awards
- HELP IT Bursaries
- School Achievers Scholarship Awards (SASA)
- Special Chinese Independent Secondary School Scholarship
- Sports Scholarships for National Sportsmen/Sportswomen
- Packaged-Pathway Bursaries
Awards:- HELP University will provide 50% bursary off the tuition fees for the entire program.