The extended call for entries for L A M P 2020, the International Lighting Design Competition is closing soon. Entries are welcome from all disciplines including, but not limited to: Artists, Industrial Designers and Architects.
This is an opportunity to showcase your work online, essentially free marketing.
The 2020 competition includes the following three main categories:
- Manufactured — Entry must be a produced, functioning light fixture, or prototype, currently being manufactured or with a contract in place by the competition deadline.
- Professional — Entry can be a design, sketch, rendering or prototype. Entry is not mass produced. Small batch custom designs are eligible.
- Student — Entrants must be currently enrolled in a post-secondary design or other artistically inclined program at time of submission.
There are no limitations on material type. Pendant, Wall, Table or Floor light fixtures are all eligible, with designs intended for indoor use.
L A M P is a small organization that devotes itself to promoting and connecting emerging talents to new markets in lighting design.
Participation in L A M P as a finalist affords you the following benefits:
- Winners of each Category will receive our custom made L A M P trophy.
- Online feature on the L A M P website for the duration of one year following finalist announcement.
- As a finalist your design will be promoted through our newsletters and social media.
- Opportunity to be featured through our exclusive partner, Design Milk across their various media channels. Design Milk’s audience has over 500k+ readers monthly and more than 8 million social media followers.