One Young World strives to identify the most impactful young leaders from every country in the world. Our goal is to promote and make visible the work of young catalyst actors who drive development results.
The Ministry of Industry, Commerce and MiPymes (MICM) of the Dominican Republic, has the National Strategy for the Export of Modern Services, a public policy instrument that aims to develop the orange economy and information technology sectors and communication, promoting the development of human talent skills in search of access to opportunities in international markets.
- Live in the Dominican Republic Have a demonstrated commitment to effecting positive change
- Have demonstrated leadership ability
- Carry out an essay on the 5 Pillars of the National Strategy for Exports and Modern Services
- Being involved in the Cultural Industry or Creative Industry (Orange Economy)
- Have no conflict of interest with the institution.
- Be registered or register in the Creative Directory .
- Access to One Young World Summit 2022 in Manchester
- Lifetime membership to the OYW community
- Hotel accommodation in a private room between September 5 and 8 (inclusive), 2022 for the Summit
- Additional night on September 4 before the summit
- The cost of travel to and from Manchester (economy class flights)
- One night hotel accommodation (if required) for the visa application process
- Domestic travel costs to the airport to take the international flight (economy class flight)
- Travel to the visa application process (if required)
- Visa costs, if any (including visa costs and travel required for the visa appointment)
- Catering that includes breakfast at the hotel, accommodation and lunch and dinner at the Summit
- Transportation between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Travel insurance between September 5 and 8, 2022
- Translation services for the Opening Ceremony, Plenary Sessions and Closing Ceremony