Company XYZ is a Canadian Credit Union that has a strong focus on improving their ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) priorities. They are currently working on their strategy to transition to net zero emissions, support their community through diversity & inclusion, as well as their code of conduct (structures, systems & practices) and want to be held accountable.
Company XYZ is having a difficult time deciding how they want to display their ESG priorities on their new website. If you were leading this project from idea through execution, how would you display these ESG priorities to Company XYZ’s stakeholders, beneficiaries, investors, clients on their new website?
Leading this website renewal and refresh, what/how would the primary focus (within ESG) be displayed on the website?
1. How would this website refresh reflect our deep values for diversity and inclusion? What demographics would this impact?
2. What would the ESG portion of the layout look like on the main home page?
3. In detail, how would the new website layout increase engagement among the communities visiting the website.
4. How would the website refresh reflect our values for governance and transparency in the work that we do?
5. In detail please describe why this should be a focus and why the local communities would also get behind this project? (Overall we want to hear what would make this successful in the eyes of the local community)