Since 2018, the Selangor Accelerator Programme (SAP) has nurtured 120 startups through four cohorts with a record of 41 SAP alumni who have managed to successfully raise funds.
The SAP benefits tech startups through excellent guidance from well-versed mentors of relevant industries through comprehensive workshops, leading them to become investment-ready.
- Early-stage Malaysian tech startup (pre-seed/seed)
- Registered with Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM)
- Able to field an MVP or a beta version of their product or services
- Able to commit throughout the 3-month programme
Selangor Information Technology & Digital Economy Corporation (Sidec) is under the purview of the Standing Committee of Trade and Investment of Selangor. It is a subsidiary company of Invest Selangor Berhad. Sidec is committed to creating an innovative digital ecosystem that will inspire new talents to pursue their dreams fearlessly, to build significant regional technology companies with lightning-fast speed, that will propel Selangor to become the digital hub of Southeast Asia. It has also nurtured 90 startups from the three cohorts of the Selangor Accelerator Programme (SAP) and organised 3 [email protected] sessions, as well as making industrial visits to Beijing, Hangzhou, Jakarta and Silicon Valley.
- No equity and zero fees.
- Collective network of angel investors, government agencies and VCs.
- Accelerate your startup to the next level.
- Exclusive access to industry leaders and veteran entrepreneurs.
- Attractive perks and cash prizes.