Architecture is more than just a building; it is capable of serving deeper functions. We are surrounded by Architecture around us, we walk through it, we live in it, and we are a part of it. It should not be ocular centric and should focus on a complete sensorial experience. A connection between space and human beings is rooted in architecture. Architecture influences our behavior and also our senses. The competition, ‘Sensory Architecture’ is looking for essay submissions on the positive impact that architecture has on our senses.
What is your understanding of Sensory Architecture? How can Architecture heighten Human Experience? What is your definition of this space that positively affects human senses? And many more such questions.
All submissions should be digital:
• Text submissions, including footnotes, citations, and illustration notes, must be submitted digitally in .doc format.
• Images must be submitted in .jpeg format
• Vector-only graphics should be submitted in .pdf formats.
Images and graphics:
• Archiol is not responsible for copyright fees or other costs related to images or illustrations.
• All data-driven graphics or diagrams should be adequately cited and accompanied by captions or credits
• All images and photos should be accompanied by captions or credits, sent in a separate .doc file.
Top 3 Entries: Publication on Archiol & E-Certificate
Top 20 Entries: Publication on Archiol