Machine Learning Doesn’t Have to be Just Another Buzz Word, Make it Real with Sigmoid Hacks!
This hackathon is for all skill levels! If you have never touched ML before, make sure to participate in the beginner workshop ready to learn!
Sigmoid Hacks is a free 3-day International virtual event for high school and college students. Come to acquire skills in the field of machine learning and its various applications through a series of workshops and seminars featuring guest speakers. Participants may work by themselves or in groups of up to 3 members. It is an opportunity for everyone to learn new skills, ask questions, get guidance from mentors, participate in fun mini-challenges, and win amazing prizes! Sigmoid Hacks is a student-led hackathon from Hack Club.
You may submit: A project, a brief research paper, or even a set of detailed slides demonstrating your knowledge of ML, ext.
- Any student currently attending middle school, high school and university OR is 20 years of age or younger (MUST BE 13+ YEARS OLD)
- You must state whether or not you are a high school student or middle school student by including the tag: [student] in your submission.
- Participants can choose to work by themselves or in groups of up to 3 members
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & online competitions, like Sigmoid Hacks then please install our Android or iOS App here.
$10,164 in prizes
First Place Winner (3)
Win 40% of prize cash + Guided Tesla Tour and a special plaque!
Second Place Winner (3)
Win 35% of prize cash + Tesla Tour!
Third Place Winner (2)
Win 25% of prize cash + Tesla Tour!
Best NN From Scratch Project (3)
Sentdex Book (Or $75 Amazon gift card)
Best Student Project (3)
$75 amazon gift card (Must be in high school or middle school)
Most Applicable Project (3)
Most Visual Project (3)
MX MASTER 3
Best Use Of Data (3)
Amazon – Echo Dot (3rd Gen)
Best Hardware Hack (3)
– 1 year free Jetbrains products
– Sigmoid Hacks Swag and Stickers
Take this challenge