Are you an amateur or professional photographer with an interest in youth skills? Don’t miss your chance to enter the UNESCO-UNEVOC Skills in Action Photo Competition!
Am I eligible to participate?
You are eligible to participate as long as:
- you are at least 18 years old.
- you are the owner or copyright holder of the photo entry/entries.
What should my photo show?
Photos should highlight the innovative aspects of technical and vocational education and training (TVET).
We want you to capture interesting moments showcasing how TVET is equipping young people with skills for the future. This year’s theme is The future of youth skills and submissions should focus on one or all of the following:
* TVET for a sustainable future – photos highlighting how skilled young people are applying their knowledge and training to contribute to a greener and more sustainable future.
* Preparing for a digitalized world – photos highlighting how the digitalization of TVET is helping to build skills and competencies for the changing future of work.
* Skills for inclusive growth – photos highlighting the importance of ensuring equal access to innovative, future-oriented TVET, regardless of gender, ethnicity, nationality or disability.
View our slideshow of previous winners for inspiration!
The winners of the Skills in Action Photo Competition will receive the following prizes:
1st prize – 750 USD
2nd prize – 500 USD
3rd prize – 350 USD
Winning photographers and finalists will receive a certificate, and their entries will be featured on the UNESCO-UNEVOC website and across various social media platforms. All submissions received will become the property of UNESCO-UNEVOC and will be eligible for use in future UNESCO-UNEVOC media campaigns, publications and promotional material.