B.Incube’s Start-up program 2021 is the answer to all your entrepreneurial queries.B.Incube is a Business Incubator Workspace that strives to promote corporate innovation at a very Grassroot level. Whether it’s just an idea that just jumped out of your mind or a great business plan you’ve been working on for years, We are here to help!
Are you facing trouble in bringing your ideas to reality?
Having a startup idea but stuck with the implementation?
Do you even have the prototype/product ready but are not sure about the market?
What do we offer?
-Being a government-backed Incubator, B.incube offers all possible institutional support for start-ups incubated with us.
- High-performing selected start-ups to have a platform to avail the Government Market.
- Sector-Specific Mentorship from Industry Experts.
- Access to Technical/Non-Technical Expert form IIT’S and IIM’s.
- Easy reach to Impact Investors.
- Networking at the local and national levels.
- Legal and Financial Services.
- A start-up Kit
- A state-of-the-art infrastructure.
DETAILED ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
B.incube Start-up program 2021 offers two streams to benefit start-ups at the ideation stage as well as the implementation stage.
1. B.incube Udayan Program :
Udayan is a 9-week long intensive program for pre-seed/Ideation stage start-ups.
Any person/start-up/company/organization, having an innovative idea/start-up can apply for incubation at B.Incube.
The idea/start-up must fulfill the grounds of Innovation.
Both Tech & Non-Tech Startups can apply for the Incubation Program
2. B.Incube Aakar program:
Aakar is a 5-month long Incubation program for seed-stage start-ups whose product/prototype is ready.
-Entrepreneurs/Startups may be an individual or group of individuals working towards innovative products/services that have a scalable business model, can apply.
-Startups of various stages including POC/ MVP/ Prototype/ Market Ready/ Seed Stage can apply.
-Both Technical & Non-Technical Startups can apply for the Incubation Program
-Startups applying may be registered under either form of a business entity as follows,
– Private Limited Company (under The Companies Act, 2013); or
– A Registered Partnership Firm (under The Indian Partnership Act, 1932); or
– A Limited Liability Partnership (under The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008); or
– A “Commercial Establishment” in any other form allowed by Government of India laws or as notified in the Official Gazette.
Registered Startup Must not be older than 7 years from the date of registration/ company incorporation.
Its annual turnover (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) in any preceding financial year must not exceed INR. 25 crore.
Must not be formed by splitting up, or reconstruction, of a business already in existence.
The start-up may have their DPIIT registration done.
Any start-up not fulfilling the above criteria may apply but would be subject to consideration.
1. Support for participating in various Government/Private Grants & Funding schemes for Startups
2. Access to Impact Investment & CSR Funds.
3. A start-up kit
1. Government and Industry associations
2. Sector-specific Mentoring.
3. Pitching Sessions
4. Capacity Building Training & Workshops
5. Networking support
6. Legal, IPR, Business & Financial Advisory
7. State of the Art Infrastructure.