Attention illustrators, we need all hands on deck! Join Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt for the adventure of a lifetime with Disney’s Jungle Cruise coming to theaters and Disney+ with Premier Access July 30!
To amplify the dual release of the movie, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures (“Disney”) is inviting artists to create one-of-a-kind digitally illustrated posters inspired by the adventures and excitement of the movie.
The judges are looking for captivating, inspired imagery that showcases your unique art style and conveys the epic scope of the movie. Think wild rides, suspenseful chases, and amazing creatures that make the movie come to life! Artists are encouraged to check out the trailer, poster, YouTube playlist, and imagery from the movie to get inspiration for their works.
- Selected Creators may be asked to modify their artwork to fit production requirements.
- Selected Creators will be required to sign an Assignment and Indemnification Agreement and an Awardee Agreement.
- Entrants may make only personal non-commercial use (e.g. portfolio purposes, social channels) of the submissions without express written consent from Disney. In no event, may an entrant obtain a fee, royalty, advertising revenue, or any other payment for the art created pursuant to this Creative Brief.
- Please provide an active email address when registering with Talenthouse to ensure you can be contacted should you be selected.
- During the selection period, Talenthouse will reach out to those being shortlisted. You must respond to Talenthouse within forty-eight (48) hours or else you will forfeit all incentives. For the verification, you will be asked to provide the original files of your artwork and a scan of your ID.
- Talenthouse reserves the right to remove inappropriate, offensive, and harmful submissions as well as submissions that do not fit the brief, these guidelines or Official Rules.
- Sponsor: TLNT Group LLC.
- ©2021 Walt Disney Studios. All Rights Reserved. Jungle Cruise is a registered trademark of Walt Disney Studios.
10 pieces of work will be chosen by Disney as Selected Creators. Each will:
Receive $2,000 per selected piece