Tata Innoverse SolverHunt seeks to leverage the creativity & agility of young minds to accelerate the process of finding solutions for some of the toughest Challenges of Tata Companies. Youth is a key audience cluster which the Tata Group wishes to leverage/engage for collaborative problem solving and the SolverHunt is one of the key initiatives of GTIO towards this engagement.
Tata Group’s reputation as a leader in various industries is not by chance. As a group, we are passionate about attracting and developing talent and sparking innovation across industries. We strongly believe in the power of innovation and are continually striving to promote this culture. To foster this culture among the budding talent, Tata Group Technology and Innovation Office has started Tata Innoverse SolverHunt, which presents a platform for the young minds to take part in collaborative problem-solving.
The Tata Innoverse Program is an endeavor to bring together innovators, scientists, and academicians from across the globe to solve some of the toughest challenges facing us and the world. The biggest opportunities lie in using the crowd not just to generate ideas, but to also execute those ideas. Tata Innoverse provides a large platform to gather students and ignite their ideas and opportunities to implement them and make see change happen!
To take part in this competition, participants are required to REGISTER in Tata InnoVerse and then SUBMIT the Solution for the challenge announced in the competition.
The challenge details will be visible ONLY upon logging into the respective accounts, post successful completion of registration.
This competition is open for students ONLY.
- Only individuals can participate. Team participation is not allowed.
- Solutions submitted after the contest end date will not be considered for evaluation.
- The top 2 solutions will be selected to receive exciting prizes.
- Each individual will be allowed to submit only one solution. In an event where any participant submits more than one solution, the second solution will be considered null and void and will not be considered for evaluation.
- Participants may be contacted during the evaluation process for more clarity on the solution if required.
- Shortlisted participants might be asked to demonstrate their solution to the Jury members.
- Final Winner(s) will be announced after completion of the evaluation
The ideas will be evaluated based on their novelty and feasibility of implementation.
The Winner will receive up to INR 50,000.
The Runner up will receive up to INR 25,000.