The 9th edition of the The Best Brand Awards — the international awards honoring the excellence on brand design around the world, is open for entries for 2023.
The Best Brand Awards is an international competition in which the concept and design of brands from all over the world are honored. Designers, agencies and companies compete every year to present their best work.
The Best Brand Awards has four categories:
- Logo New — for new logos that are in use
- Logos Redesign — for logos that have been redesigned
- Brand Identity New
- Brand Identity Redesign
All professionals working in the field of brand design can participate. They are agencies, companies, branding studios, marketing departmens, feelancers etc. Participation from all over the world is welcome.
Work already submitted to the last Best Brand Awards is not eligible.
The competition was first held in 2013 and focused on logos. In the last two years, brands from 26 countries and five continents were submitted.
Awards:- The awards are presented in Gold, Silver, Bronze, Award of Excellence and Runner Up. The more points the jury awards to a logo, the higher the award. The highest annual awards are “Best Brand of the World” and “Best Brand Agency/Designer of the World”.
- Logo Categories
- Early Bird (1 March – 30 April, 2023): 55 $US or 50 Euro per piece
- Regular (1 May – 31 May, 2023): 80 $US or 75 Euro per piece
- Late (1 June – 15 June, 2023): 110 $US or 100 euro per piece
- 5 or more entries: 50 $US or 45 Euro per piece
- Identity Categories
- Early Bird (1 March – 30 April, 2023): 110 $US or 100 Euro per piece
- Regular (1 May – 31 May, 2023): 160 $US or 150 Euro per piece
- Late (1 June – 15 June, 2023): 220 $US or 200 euro per piece
- 3 or more entries: 100 $US or 90 Euro per piece.