The University of Waikato offers several scholarship/">scholarships and bursaries for international students. Some require an application while others are applied automatically. This page lists the scholarships and bursaries that are available to international students – as well as regulations, conditions and application procedures.
Please note: As you may be aware, the New Zealand borders have been temporarily closed to non-residents and citizens. While these closures are in place, the new-international student bursaries and scholarship/">scholarships listed below will not be offered.
- Master of Engineering Practice
- Master of Applied Finance
- International Bursary for Vietnamese Students
- University of Waikato College International High Achiever Progression Bursary
- University of Waikato International Excellence Scholarship
The successfully selected applicants will be provided NZ$5000 towards the international student fees for undergraduate study of the chosen course.