Travel Photographer of the Year (TPOTY) is an annual travel photography award, founded by professional photographer Chris Coe and his partner Karen Coe in 2003.
• OVERALL WINNER – THE TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2020
The Travel Photographer of the Year 2020 will be the photographer aged 19 and over who submits the best eight images across the portfolio categories:
· Landscapes & Earth Elements (4 images per portfolio).
· Nature, Sealife & Wildlife (4 images per portfolio).
· People of the World (4 images per portfolio).
· Travel Folio: Your best travel images (8 images per portfolio).
ONE SHOT SINGLE IMAGE CATEGORIES
· Colours of Life: A celebration of colour along the road from journey to destination.
· Islands: The uniqueness of island life and landscape.
· Solitude: Remote, peaceful or isolated places and solitary adventures.
SMART SHOT – for single images taken on a smartphone or tablet
YOUNG TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2020 – For photographers aged 18 and under
· My Travel Album (portfolios of 4 images)
Click here to see previous winners.
Awards:- The 2020 Travel Photographer of the Year and the winners of the ‘Landscapes – Earth Elements’, ‘Nature, Sealife, Wildlife’ and ‘People of the World’ portfolio categories will each receive the new Fujifilm X-T4 camera and Fujifilm XF 18-60mm lens.
Each of the four image portfolios (Landscapes & Earth Elements; Nature, Sealife, Wildlife; People of the World): £18
Eight image portfolio (Travel Folio): £30
One Shot (Colours of Life; Islands; Solitude): £10;
Smart Shot (iTravelled): £8.
Young Travel Photographer of the Year (My Travel Album): free to enter.
From 4th May to 30th June entry fees will be discounted by 50% with discount code.