UCLouvain MicroMasters Program in Management will allow you to develop your skills in three fundamental areas of management: business strategy, marketing and finance.
In addition, the program focuses on developing your ability to negotiate (soft skills) as well as to model and analyze data (hard skills).
In line with the missions and values of the Louvain School of Management (“Excellence and ethics in business”), you will also learn to analyze and stimulate organizational changes aimed at better corporate social responsibility (CSR).
This set of 6 courses will help you progress in skills that are essential today for anyone wishing to occupy managerial positions. You will emerge stronger to take on new responsibilities in your business or to start your own business.
And if you want to go even further, various masters await you at Louvain School of Management in Belgium. The 6 courses of the MicroMasters program will allow you to validate up to 30 credits depending on the chosen program.
Please note, this program ends in December 2020. Be sure to plan your study so that you have completed all 6 courses before that time!
Master the fundamental elements of different areas of management: strategy, marketing and finance.
Decide and act taking into consideration the aspects of CSR.
Convince and negotiate: understand the needs and points of view of his interlocutor, make his arguments and be able to negotiate points of agreement.
Demonstrate intellectual independence in reasoning, take a critical and reflective look at managerial knowledge and practices.
Collect, select and analyze information using appropriate and rigorous methods.
Courses in UCLouvain MicroMasters Program in Management
- The principles of finance
Equip yourself with the financial toolbox to make sound investment or savings decisions.
- Discover Marketing Decode the logic of marketing through marketing actions: product, price, distribution and communication (the “4Ps”).
- The foundations of corporate strategy Master analytical tools and methods to make thoughtful and consistent decisions that support the long-term success of your business.
- Negotiation psychology Immerse yourself in the psychological mechanisms that come into play in negotiation situations. Discover the psychological mechanisms at play in negotiations.
- Introduction to econometrics From case studies in economics and finance, learn to build models to improve your analytical and forecasting skills.
Certificate & Credit pathway for UCLouvain MicroMasters Program in
MicroMasters programs are designed to provide learners with a pathway to a higher degree as academic credits can be earned upon completion. Learners who pass this program will be able to apply for admission to several masters. If the learner is accepted, then the MicroMasters program certificate will count as part of a master’s degree.
The MicroMasters program offers learners who wish to continue their management training on one of the campuses of the Louvain School of Management (Catholic University of Louvain) to validate a certain number of credits in a part-time or full-time master’s program. exercise.
The Louvain School of Management offers masters of 60 and 120 credits. Access conditions vary according to the masters.
Holders of the MicroMasters program will be able to validate up to 30 credits (depending on the program chosen) in the regular LSM programs.
- Management functions (entry level) in private or public companies.
Specialized executives wishing to access more managerial functions.
- Average salary of a marketing manager with 5 years of experience is around 45,000 euro per year (source: wageindicator.org)
- Average salary of a financial manager with 5 years of experience is around 50,000 euro per year (source: wageindicator.org)
- Average salary of a strategy director with 10 years of experience is around 55,000 euro per year (source: wageindicator.org)
Duration:- 1 year 1 month 4 – 6 hours per week