For generations, our company has harnessed a passion for baking into delicious breads, cookies, crackers, and other baked goods enjoyed by millions of consumers. As eating preferences change, we have the opportunity to use our baking knowledge to create the next wave of delicious baked products.
One emerging trend is the “morning snacking” space.
Think of it as something you’d grab at 9 or 10 or 11am when you need a “mental wake up” moment, or when you’re feeling sluggish or need a little energy to stop that “hangry” feeling which would throw off the rest of your day. Morning snacks could be portable, little to no prep, bite sized, convenient and not weigh you down but enough flavor and/or texture variety to keep it satisfying. So the question is: what is the next great morning snacking product?
Please complete the following:
1) Propose an idea for the next great morning snacking product
- Your idea can certainly be bread-based, but that is not an absolute requirement. However, the idea MUST be a product that would be found in the bread aisle of the grocery store (ex. no refrigeration, not sold with cookies/snacks, etc.)
- Specify what types of flavors/ingredients you would use for your product
2) Describe how your idea would be packaged
- Why is this the best option for packaging?
- 1-10 Scale