The World Brand Design Society (WBDS) is accepting entries to its creative competitions for 2021/2022 across four categories.
Agencies, creatives and students from all parts of the world are invited to submit their best work to the WBDS Agency Design Awards, WBDS In-House Design Awards, WBDS Creative Design Awards and WBDS Student Design Awards.
Each competition aims to recognize a different part of the branding industry with different awards and uncover the best design projects worldwide.
- WBDS Agency Design Awards — a non bias, wholly independent and inclusive awards scheme that is open for all design agencies and studios of all sizes
- WBDS In-House Design Awards — for in-house creatives, designers, teams and departments
- WBDS Creative Design Awards — provide creative freelancers and freelance teams their very own design awards and platform to give their work more global visibility
- WBDS Student Design Awards — provide creative students and young designers from around the world the opportunity to showcase their work and gain a scholarship to support their future potential
Work entered must not be published on the market for any longer than 3 years.
The World Brand Design Society (WBDS) is a professional community that benchmarks and awards creatives and creative businesses in the fields of corporate and consumer brand design.
- Preliminary Deadline – 1st May – 1st June, 2021
- Published entries: £125
- Concept entries: £45
- Early Deadline – 2nd June – 1st September, 2021
- Published entries: £145
- Concept entries: £65
- Regular Deadline – 2nd September – 1st October, 2021
- Published entries: £165
- Concept entries: £85
- Late Deadline – 2nd October – 1st November, 2021
- Published entries: £185
- Concept entries: £105
- Final Deadline – 2nd November – 1st December, 2021
- Published entries: £205
- Concept entries: £125