Now in its 12th year, the Worldwide Logo Design Award (WOLDA) competition has opened entry to designers from all parts of the world.
The Worldwide Logo Design Award (WOLDA) competition is open for designs created between 1 January 2020 and 15 September 2021. Wolda is an international competition for logos and business stationery, which aims to honor the world’s best work in the area of logo design and business stationery.
The 12th WOLDA competition has seven categories:
Animated logo, sound logo
Flexible logo, flexible identity
Corporate identity with custom typefaces
Logo and packaging
The competition aims to show the entire spectrum around logo design. Therefore, in addition to the classic categories for new logos and logo redesign, there are also categories for animated logos, sound logos, corporate identities, flexible logos, identities with custom typefaces and logos and packaging. Examples of the different categories can be found on the competition website.
Gold, silver and bronze prizes will be awarded as main prizes. In addition, there are also the “Awards of Excellence” for outstanding individual achievements. The work which has been awarded by the jury will be published on the website. Publications are also planned on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin.
- Categories Logo New and Logo Redesign:
- Early-Bird Deadline — 1 September 2021 – 60 Euro
- Regular Deadline — 12 September 2021 – 80 Euro
- Late Deadline — 30 September 2021 – 100 Euro
- Other categories:
- Early-Bird Deadline — 1 September 2021 – 160 Euro
- Regular Deadline — 12 September 2021 – 180 Euro
- Late Deadline — 30 September 2021 – 210 Euro