WWE FANS! Pitch USA on a tribute to The Undertaker with a DIY video that cleverly recreates, reimagines, or recognizes iconic moments – or signature elements – from The Deadman’s 30 years with the WWE.
- Your video CANNOT show any visible third-party logos, or merchandise from other IP or franchises, including trademarked or copyrighted materials like toys, books, posters, games, clothing, and shoes. The most frequent issue we see is logos on clothing or logos on technology (like laptops, TVs, etc.) in the background, so check for that.
- Your video CANNOT use any music or sound effects from WWE RAW, other than The Undertaker’s theme song Rest In Peace, which you can download HERE. Otherwise, you must use one of Tongal’s three premiere music providers: Jingle Punks, Universal Production Music and Epidemic Sound. Music from these providers is available to registered Tongal members at no charge. To learn more about using each of these music providers, check out the Project Requirements section.
- You CANNOT use any photos or likenesses of other WWE superstars in your video.
- DON’T include any WWE graphics, footage, or on-screen text. If it’s necessary, we’ll include it.
- Safety is a top priority. Avoid showing people reenacting wrestling moves or trying to wrestle themselves.
- DON’T include any expletives, and AVOID graphically violent or sexual images, and overtly political subject matter. If you have a question about something that blurs the lines, ask in the forum.
NOTE: Our priority is ensuring everyone’s safety, so please review our COVID-19 Production Safety Guide and check federal, state, and local rules before and during your shoot to make sure your on-set protocols are up to date. We’re working hard to keep people working during this extraordinary time, and our advice here is to make sure your submission is executable while also ensuring everyone’s safety.
n order to be considered for this project you must include the below materials in your pitch submission. For examples of effective pitches, check out this gallery.
- TEXT (REQUIRED): 500 characters or fewer synopsizing how you plan to approach and execute this video – and remember, you can propose a few different approaches too, so we’re not expecting much detail here.
- TREATMENT (REQUIRED): A more detailed narrative description of the different approaches you might take in the video. Please submit more than one so we’ve got a lot to work with you on. If it’s helpful to you, we’ve provided a treatment template, which you can find here.
- LINKS (REQUIRED): To your previous video work. Please specify your role (producer, director, cinematography, etc.) and DO NOT INCLUDE LINKS TO YOUR SHOWREEL. Please link to individual videos.
- PITCH VIDEO (Optional): This is your opportunity to either go out and put together a rough cut of your video, or just be face-to-face with the Sponsor and show them what you’re capable of. Tell the Sponsor what they can expect should they choose your pitch. Also, test videos, animatic, etc. are welcome.
Do you want to stay updated about latest opportunities, scholarships & competitions, then please install our Android or iOS App here.