Submit every action you take between 12 August – 12 September, 2021 via the Actions submission form and stand the chance to win prizes sponsored by the Commonwealth. Note that you will be required to provide proof of action.
● Only young people between the age of 18 – 30 years old from Commonwealth member countries are eligible to participate;
● To qualify for the Action Challenge, you must take ACTION 1 on the actions page;
● While taking action, observe all necessary COVID-19 safety protocol as recommended by the WHO and CDC.
You can only submit ONE action at a time via this form;
● To submit your next action, fill the actions submission form again;
● Actions submitted without signing up for the action challenge will not be considered;
● Do not submit the same action more than once. Submitting the same action more than once results in automatic disqualification;
● All actions should be submitted following carefully following the instructions for each action;
● Actions that are not submitted will not be considered. Therefore, submit every action you take with substantial proof/evidence of action (for example: clear screenshots, pictures, short videos, reports,
● Actions submission form: https://bit.ly/YLSDG13-submit To achieve a common goal, SDG 13 by 2030,
we must work together and #LeaveNoOneBehind. We call on young people to unite and take action.
Awards:- Win prizes sponsored by Commonwealth.