YSEALI is the U.S. government’s signature program to strengthen youth leadership development and networking in Southeast Asia (More information on YSEALI at http://yseali.state.gov). YSEALI members across the 11 Southeast Asian countries celebrate the occasion through a month-long campaign called “YOUnified,” where they conduct community service initiatives to showcase and celebrate the power of Southeast Asian youth to transform their communities across the region positively. YOUnified combines the words YOUTH and UNIFIED to demonstrate YSEALI members’ ingenuity and collaboration in developing solutions to local, national, and regional challenges.
This year, one way the YSEALI alumni from the Philippines will celebrate the 8th anniversary is through NextGen Younified Global Edition” video series, which will feature emerging leaders from across the globe, like you, sharing your thoughts on some of your fellow youth leaders’ questions on leadership and community engagement.
You can send video entries if you are an active community youth leader in the United States, an alumnus of the Filipino Young Leaders Program (FYLPRO), or an alumnus of any of the following U.S. Department of State youth programs: Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI), Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI), Young African Leaders Initiative (YALI), Young Pacific Leaders Program (YPL), and Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI).
- You can submit multiple videos answering different questions. However, be sure to submit only one answer video per form submission.
- Videos must be in English.
- The video should run for a maximum of three (3) minutes and in landscape orientation with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Should the video exceed three (3) minutes, YSEALI AMPLIFY 5.0 will delete parts to shorten the clip.
- The designated format of submissions must be files with extensions of .MOV, .MPEG4, .AVI, .WMV, .MPEGPS, .FLV, .3GPP, or WebM.
- Video resolution should be at least 720p (1280×720), 25fps frame rate.
- YSEALI AMPLIFY 5.0 members will review the submitted videos and select videos that will be included in the final cut.
- If prohibited and copyrighted materials are detected in the video, YSEALI AMPLIFY 5.0 may delete that portion of the video.
- The final cut will be shared with persons included in the video before publication (tentatively by the last week of November).