The competition is organized by Celsys, a Japanese graphics software company. Each participant may submit one or more illustrations on the theme: Skies.
“ What do you like to see when you look up to the heavens? Show us the scenes and characters that match your favorite meteorological circumstances with your illustrations! Submissions may be created with any software.
- Post your timelapse video with both the #cspcontest30 and #cspcontest30_timelapse hashtags!
- Enter via Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook.
- Make sure you include the hashtag in the text caption for your video post.
- If possible, please let us know what app(s) you used to create your entry when you post. Your choice of app will not affect the selection process.
- Video format: MP4, MOV; Size: 512MB or less (Twitter), or 4GB or less (Instagram, Facebook); Length: 1 minute
- Any format that can be posted on social media will be accepted.
• Grand Prize (1 winner): USD $2,000 cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• Runner-up Prize (1 winner): USD $500 cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• 3rd–5th place (3 winners): USD $200 cash prize and Clip Studio Paint EX Activation Code
• 6th–10th place (5 winners): USD $100 cash prize and Clip Studio Paint PRO Activation Code
• Honorable mentions (10 winners): Clip Studio Paint PRO Activation Code