IDEX is developing the next wave Of “Social Intrapreneurs” who will Support, Lead, and Advance the work of socially-focused enterprises around the world through IDEX Fellowship Program!
Looking to jump-start your career in social enterprise with experiential learning? Or as an Employer, is your organization looking to upskill its workforce in social enterprise training? The 6-month virtual IDEX Fellowship Program is designed to enable young professionals to acquire the tools and resources to operate virtually as well as upskill themselves for a successful career in social impact sector. The program itself is configured to meaningfully work for a mix of professionals at different stages in their careers and allows a level of customisation to suit individual pursuits.
- Adding professional credibility while accessing relevant and progressive Professional Development Learning Labs covering themes of human-centred Design, Resource Mobilization, Communications Strategies and Impact Assessment
- Capacity Building Sessions led by Subject Matter Experts who are seasoned professionals and thought leaders in their respective fields
- Exposure to invaluable professional networks and alumni network opportunities
- Internationally recognized Professional Certification in Social Enterprise
- Professionally attested experience letters detailing project engagement with four global impact organisations
- Post Fellowship Support and a global family for life!