The Humphrey Fellowship Program provides a year of professional enrichment in the United States for experienced professionals from designated countries undergoing development or political transition.
As a non-degree program, the Humphrey Fellowship offers valuable opportunities for professional development through selected university courses, attending conferences, networking, and practical work experiences. During the year, Fellows pursue both their individual program goals and work closely with their Humphrey colleagues in workshops and seminars. Unlike a typical graduate school experience, the Program encourages Fellows to travel away from their host campus to learn more about American culture and to network with their American peers. If you are interested in broadening your perspectives and becoming a global leader, the Humphrey Fellowship is for you.
- The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program provides ten months of non-degree academic study and related professional experiences in the United States.
- The Humphrey Program fosters a mutual exchange of knowledge and understanding about issues of common concern in the United States and the Fellows’ home countries.
- The Program offers Fellows valuable opportunities for leadership development and professional engagement with Americans and their counterparts from many nations.
- Thirteen major universities in the United States host Humphrey Fellows.
- These host universities are chosen for their excellence in the Program’s designated fields of study and for the resources and support they offer Humphrey Fellows.