Ahead of times. CAMOUFLAGE. Camouflage with ŠKODA – an opportunity to creatively guard the best-kept secret in the Indian automobile industry.
The contest is designed to:
- Get your grey cells ticking; ignite new ideas and create a design that reflects the brand identity and keeps the new car to be launched by ŠKODA AUTO India a mystery.
- Making eye-dazzling patterns to discern distinguishing details.
A design contest to get the best out of the best!
- The winning design will be used on the upcoming ŠKODA car. The winner will get a chance to travel to Prague, the head-quarters of ŠKODA and meet Mr. Oliver Stefani, Head of Design.
- The runner–up will win a design tablet and the next 3 shortlisted entries will be awarded ŠKODA gift bags.
- Top 5 shortlisted designs to be announced on official social media platforms of ŠKODA AUTO India.
ŠKODA Design Language
Over the last few years, our design language became more modern and eye-catching. We combined our brand’s strongest assets as well as other strong, positive inspiring associations to shape our Unique Brand DNA – Bohemian Crystal. At ŠKODA AUTO, we are passionate about heritage, functional technologies and unique design language, easily recognizable from the other brands. These are the attributes that drive us every day. ŠKODA AUTO helps people to move with simple and surprising mobility solutions by delivering products and services that make lives of our customers easier. We strive for design driven leadership in the Indian market which also brings new spirit in our design thinking.
- 2D (and possibly 3D) visuals on concept level (visual of application on car, flat pattern).
- Show examples of application.
- The person should be experienced in graphical solutions.
- The camouflage has to fulfil its function – maintain secrecy of the car with relevant design cues.
- Format of submission – JPEG file in 1:1 orientation. (1200 x 1200 pixels size, minimum 300 DPI).
- Format of submission upon selection: Winning candidates will required to submit the open files of the graphic in ai/eps/cdr format only within 48 hours of contact. The artwork should be made in 1200 x 1200 pixels size, minimum 300 DPI.
- Please do not watermark or superimpose any logos/names/images of the designer or studio. The presentation board needs to be anonymous.