As the partners of ‘The Character Week’ initiative, we promote character education among all schools. We are all part of this initiative because we believe that the character development of a child is of the utmost importance. We welcome all PreK-12 students’ entries from around the world. Join us in this endeavor and be a part of our ‘Coloring the World with CHARACTER’ initiative.
Wishing you the best in this journey!
All PreK-12 students, including homeschoolers around the world can enter the poster drive. Participation is free of charge. The Character Education Week Poster Drive is organized by School of Science and Technology. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding in all respects for all categories and grade divisions.
All entries must be original and entirely created by the participants. Contact information collected will be used for the purpose of ‘The Character Education Week’ only and will not be used for marketing or any other purposes. The words used in the poster should be in English or in native language with English translation.
All poster entries become the property of the Texas Character Education Day Poster Drive and are non-returnable. The right to modify any poster or slogan for reproduction purposes is reserved. Selected posters will be displayed on the Gallery Section at www.TheCharacterWeek.com and its social media accounts. Students’ identity information may be shared as follows
- First name and Last name (For Example: John Doe)
- Student’s Grade Level
The Character Education Week Poster Drive is divided into two categories by submission type.
1-Traditional Poster Category (PreK-12)
2-Digital Poster Category (6-12)
Traditional Poster Category Divisions:
The traditional Poster Category is divided into five divisions by grades.
9 – 12
Digital Poster Category Divisions:
It is divided into two divisions by grades.
6 – 8
9 – 12
- All participants will receive a ‘Congratulations Certificate’ from The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
- All participants will receive a ‘Certificate of Recognition ’ from University of Houston.
- All teachers will receive a prestigious ‘Certificate of Appreciation’ from character.org.
- All participants’ names will be posted on the World famous website of www.TheCharacterWeek.com per their opt-in/out.
- Some posters will be displayed in the Gallery Section of www.TheCharacterWeek.com based on the poster’s aesthetic proficiency, alignment with the character-building theme, and students’ emotional response concerning the character-building theme after March 30, 2022.
- All participants’ entries will be promoted on @TheCharacterDay social media.