From #Metoo movement, police brutality & identity based lynchings to climate inaction and income inequality, socio-economic crises across the last few years have exposed the sorry state of leadership across industries.
FEELL is reforming early leadership education to build a new generation of egalitarian, ethical & liberal leaders.
India’s first leadership program providing young future leaders (aged 15-18) with a deeper understanding of the leadership challenges of social, economic & climate inequalities while equipping them with the industry & people skills required to execute change across industries in the 21st century.
The fellowship is delivered by 30+ global leaders from 5 continents and 21 industries who have led the most powerful governments, largest corporations and impact organisations in the world.
Our faculty have successfully managed to grow large organisations and impact millions of lives by putting people and ethics at the heart of their leadership values. They are thus uniquely positioned to inculcate the social, entrepreneurial & institutional skills that are crucial to succeed in leadership positions in todays rapidly changing industry environments.
Learning from and getting mentored by the most successful academic, industry and youth leaders in the world everyday for 9 weeks would provide our fellows with a rare multitude of perspectives that would fundamentally change the way they think about their careers, passions and how they fit into society around them.
- 75 hours of live and interactive lectures.
- Real-world institutional, entrepreneurial and people skills crucial to industry success taught by global industry leaders.
- Understanding and decoding different leadership challenges with the help of industry leaders and professors from the top 10 universities in the world.
- 3 Industry simulations designed to test skills in real world scenarios.
- On-field social community experiences
- 1-on-1 career mentorship sessions with our leaders.
- 18 Ivy League advice sessions from alumni.
- Summer impact internship at country’s most successful non-profit organizations.
- Exclusive access to our international network of 30+ leaders.