Seagram’s Imperial Blue whisky is known for its exquisite smoothness. With a perfect blend of Indian grain spirits and imported scotch malts, it is the leading whisky brand of Pernod Ricard. To celebrate 2021’s end of year festivities, Pernod Ricard is looking for a new festive packaging design and they want to collaborate with you!
Artists, graphic designers and illustrators from around the world are invited to create one-of-a-kind limited edition designs, for Seagram’s Imperial Blue bottle label and mono carton. The artworks should focus on global end of year festive occasions and conviviality – the quality of being friendly and lively. Conviviality has different expressions across the globe during the festive period, so we want to see diverse creative visualisations that bring to life the vibrant festive feel.
The judges at Pernod Ricard are looking for vibrant packaging designs that appeal to global audiences but particularly target their main consumers across Africa, South East Asia, the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean. 3 x Selected Creators will be chosen and each receives $4500 for their artworks and potentially has their work featured in Pernod Ricard’s marketing campaign, across OOH (out of home), print, digital and retail advertising.
- Design eye-catching, limited edition packaging for Seagram’s Imperial Blue whisky to celebrate end of year (EOY) festivities and conviviality.
- We want to see celebratory designs that are happy, optimistic and good-humored. Please capture the casual fun of EOY festive occasions, such as New Year’s. Clichéd motives and traditional expressions of such festivities should be avoided.
- The tone of the artwork should be aspirational and reflect the ‘lighter side of life’.
- Your packaging design should be contemporary – we want modern artworks that attract a youthful consumer.
- Before starting, please check out Imperial Blue’s Instagram, along with this product video.
- Your submission must include 2 x static elements:
1. 750ml digital bottle label design
2. 750ml digital mono carton design
Please download the templates and artwork files here, to use for your designs. The design must adhere to the dimensions provided.
- The original artworks must be digital designs or illustrations, created as editable, unflattened vector-based files in Adobe Illustrator. The files must be made to an .AI format.
Please upload your artworks to the Talenthouse website as high res files, maximum 10MB in JPEG or PNG format. Make sure to keep the original layered artwork files as we will need them if you are selected.
- This opportunity is open to creators in global markets.
- Please consider Pernod Ricard’s target consumers across Africa, South East Asia, the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean, when creating your artwork.
Awards:- 3 x Selected Creators, from the global market, will be chosen by Pernod Ricard and each receive $4,500 for their final artworks, assigning full ownership to the brand.