Lever Interactive is a premier digital marketing agency that offers a more personal touch when working with clients. While other agencies tend to focus on numbers and data, Lever Interactive focuses on providing partners with a full service experience that transcends the typical agency. They have partnered with several Fortune 500 companies, as well as established mid-market and emerging companies, streamlining their digital marketing.
Lever Interactive would like to create a sleek and fast-paced :45 YouTube video that highlights how they are NOT an extension of a business’ team, but instead an integrated enhancement to that team. They are open to either live action or animated approaches as long as they showcase Lever Interactive’s specialty in creating true partnerships without making their partners feel like they are just another number.
- One :45 YouTube TrueView for Action video (16×9)
TIMELINE: For the full project timeline please see the Assets section.
EXPOSURE: YouTube. For YouTube TrueView for action best practices please click here.
- High Level Executives
- Marketing Teams
- Established Businesses
- High Performance
- Fast Paced
- Cutting Edge
- Avoid cartoony and whimsical themes
- Integrate Brand Guidelines for visual style
- Avoid testimonial style videos and use of stock footage
- You will not have the ability to have Lever team members in the video or film at their offices so please keep that in mind when forming your creative approach.
- Avoid mentioning or showing any matters related to COVID-19
- Incorporate the quote “Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world” – Archimedes
- The following services should be highlighted: paid search advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, display advertising, connected TV and OTT media, native advertising, and digital account-based marketing (ABM).
- Implement the tagline “A DIFFERENT AGENCY EXPERIENCE”
- Use one of the following Call To Actions: “Visit Our Website” or “Give Us A Call”
- Visually incorporate Lever Interactive’s URL (leverinteractive.com)
- Must display “Premier Google Partner” badge at the end of video (will be provided)
Check out more details in the Background/Additional Details section or for more help ask questions on the Project Forum page.
Shooting live action or stop motion? Our priority is ensuring everyone’s safety. Please review our COVID-19 Production Safety Guide and check federal, state, and local rules before and during your shoot to make sure your on-set protocols are up to date. We’re working hard to keep people working during this extraordinary time, and you should ensure your submission is executable within the anticipated timeline and budget, while also ensuring everyone’s safety.