The Office of Federal Procurement Policy (OFPP) in the Executive Office of the President (EOP) is seeking EPIC – engaging procurement ideas to consider – as they work with the new Administration on the President’s Management Agenda (PMA) and other government-wide acquisition priorities and initiatives.
Submit big and small ideas for improving procurement. Good ideas often come from the collision of smaller ideas that come together to form bigger ideas that have potential to become revolutionary ideas. This crowdsourcing campaign provides space for those smaller ideas to collide, come together and become something greater than the sum of their parts. By participating in the EPIC Campaign, you have the opportunity to contribute the missing piece to complete the idea that will facilitate rapid and meaningful progress in the field of federal procurement.
Of particular interest are ideas that:
- build on ideas and concepts outlined in OFPP memoranda that address longstanding issues in federal procurement, such as:
- reducing procurement administrative lead time (PALT)
- improving acquisition of common products and services using category management; and
- preparing the acquisition workforce for the future
- advance the Administration’s priorities in:
- strengthening supply chain risk management and supplier resiliency;
- domestic sourcing (buying American products/services);
- providing racial equity and diversity in procurement; and
- purchasing green sustainable products to address the climate crisis;
- apply advanced analytics, business intelligence, and modern and emerging technology to improve to improve procurement processes and decision making.
Participate in the campaign by submitting new ideas, commenting on existing ideas, and voting for your favorite ideas. The most popular ideas will be voted on by the community, refined, and reviewed by OFPP and others with expertise for potential incorporation into plans supporting Administration priorities and other government-wide acquisition initiatives.
Awards:- By participating in the EPIC Campaign, you will be collaborating with a diverse group of experts and decision makers in the field of federal procurement. You’ll have the opportunity to tap into the crowd for fresh ideas and perspectives on challenging procurement issues. This is your opportunity to be a catalyst for real change in federal procurement. By sharing your ideas, commenting on other’s ideas, and contributing to dialogue on an important procurement topic, you can facilitate meaningful collaboration and drive innovation in federal procurement.